Thursday, January 30, 2014

Things my girl says.

It's no wonder I keep forgetting to post daily. This week I have been tending to "J" and her chicken pox. At the same time trying to get the boys ahead in their school work so that when they get the chicken pox, they won't get behind like "J" did.  Anyway, I've been cooped up in the house and may start to go crazy soon!  I think the kids are getting a little squirrelly too.  Yesterday I was grateful to have a friend visit and a chicken pox twin for "J" to play with for a while.

Here are a few of the things sweet pea has said in the last half hour.  

"I've got to get to the changerator!"

"Now I am a dancer girl! Booyah!"

"Not on my watch, perp! On the ground now!"

"Ahhhhh my hair appointments been cancelled!"

"Don't be cray cray!"

"You are fully articulated?"

She also had a meltdown because she wanted to change her name to Ariel. 

That's my girl and I love her. 

Today I am grateful for our pup Lollypop who made us all take an unexpected break and laugh at her. Laughter is fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)