Sunday, January 19, 2014

A little late.

****Disclaimer***** I originally wrote this post at a little after midnight on Friday night but for some reason it didn't publish then so it really is late.


Today.... Well technically it's not really today but tomorrow but since I haven't gone to sleep yet I can say today.  Today I am grateful for babies. My sister came to visit with her three little loves including a brand new nephew. Little guy is only a month old and so sweet. There's nothing like holding a warm little baby in your arms and have them staring back at you with big blue eyes. Well that and the fact that when he cries, I can hand him back to his mama!

Ok now let's gush over this sweet little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)