Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Blues

I'm having a really hard time starting my day today.  It could have something to do with the fact that Sweet Pea had a hard time sleeping last night and kept screaming out my name.  By the time I'd get in there, she would already be asleep again... Maybe she was screaming out in her sleep. Who knows.  All I know is that I have a headache and I'm feeling rather lazy today.

It's 9:20 though and I've got all three kids started with their schoolwork and Sweet Pea is playing with her baby and stroller.  What makes my day worth living?  The way my heart melts when Sweet Pea asks me to fix her stroller and phrases it like this... "Can you fix my stroller, my mama?"  How can that not just make your whole day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)