Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ouch

Today I am grateful to have a few hours this afternoon to sit and get off my feet. 

You see yesterday, I let the dog loose in the back yard and ran around playing with her.  Unfortunately, my foot sunk into the snow and I twisted it. And yes I mean twisted my foot. Not my ankle. My foot.  So now the muscle that runs through the arch of my foot is in a lot of pain. To make matters worse, I slipped on the ice this morning and seriously did the splits.  Not nice. So yes I am grateful to have some down time and I just got a text saying my Monday girls (babysitting) were gonna be joining us tomorrow so I get to see their silly faces all day. I missed them last week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)