Sunday, February 2, 2014

Forgot to post yesterday. (Written 1/27/14 but for some reason didn'tpublish)

Hey all. Yesterday was a full day with lots of visitors. I was grateful when the kids were finally in bed and I could put my feet up and veg out in front of the tv.

Today I am grateful that my hubby helped  to clean and organize the school closet among other closets. The kids stuff every paper they find into the school closet It was a mess and completely overwhelming to me.  I have ignored it for way too long. 

Tonight we went to our niece and nephews birthday at the bowling lanes. It was the first time Sweet Pea went bowling and the first time that I've seen the kids bowling. They had so much fun. We had fun too and I hope we can take them bowling again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)