Monday, September 24, 2012

A post from my phone.

Hello all.

I'm just testing out posting from my phone.  I really want to make a point to be posting on an almost daily basis and in order to do that I may need to post from my phone once and a while.  But considering it just took me five tries to type the word "may". It might not happen often.

Anyway.   My thoughts for today.  I can't believe my baby is sleeping in a big girl bed!!!

Imagine a picture here because apparently I need to download an app in order to post pictures from my phone.  So night.




Edited to add that I gave in an downloaded the app and wala! A picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)