Friday, August 17, 2012

Abducted - A review for Tyndale Publishers


This book was a well written story about a woman named Carly Edwards.  The book takes us through her journey as a police officer.  All through the book the chase is on to help save her partner's baby boy who was kidnapped.  There are all kinds of twists and turns along the way.  It also tells the story of her faith and her struggles with her ex husband and a possible reconcillation with him.

I liked this book okay.  I hadn't realized that it was a second book in a series so I was a bit confused sometimes when the author referenced things that had happened in the previous book.  It wasn't the kind of book that I couldn't put down and when I did pick it up, it took me a few pages to get back into it.  I'd definitely recommend reading the first book first!  It was a great casual read but probably not something that I would buy the whole series for.

This book was sent to me by Tyndale Publishing for purpose of review.  I am not required to provide a positive review, just my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)